HANDLING OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION ISSUES
At VanAntwerp Attorneys, LLP, our attorneys have been assisting employers throughout Kentucky and beyond with strategic advice on the laws, regulations, agencies and institutions dedicated to the prevention of workplace injuries and illnesses.
For legal advice on Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issues, contact our law office at 606-618-0698 to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer.
WORKING TO PREVENT WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS
Our law firm has worked closely with businesses on OSH education and risk reduction, compliance goal, and the improvement of workplace safety. Our team stands ready to provide OSH liability prevention services in such areas as:
- Program development and review
- Management training for inspections and investigations
- Advice on compliance obligations, risk-reduction strategies, and specific OSHA standards and regulations
- Preparation of safety and environmental compliance handbooks, policies, protocols and programs
- Internal workplace accident investigations and crisis management
- Counseling during OSH inspections
- Informal agency settlement representation
- Defense of citations and abatement orders before the Kentucky OSH Review Commission
- “Whistleblower” and discrimination/retaliation counseling and litigation
Our work with client on occupational safety and health issues compliments the legal services we offer in the areas of environmental compliance and workers’ compensation defense. Our legal background allows us to provide invaluable legal assistance in responding successfully to challenges in this complex field of workplace safety and industrial hygiene practices. We are also prepared to litigate hazardous work environment claims and other safety issues, if necessary.
EXTENSIVE LEGAL SERVICES FOR AN AFFORDABLE FEE
Our attorneys have a depth of knowledge and experience counseling and representing employers in workplace health and safety matters. We offer these services to clients at affordable rates.
Contact our law firm online or by calling toll free at 606-329-2929 to discuss the details of your occupational safety and health problem with an experienced lawyer. We are located in the Community Trust Building in downtown Ashland.